Our hearts go out to everyone who has been personally impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19). Please know that the well-being and safety of our members and employees is our top priority.
We are closely monitoring the situation and are adjusting our business practices accordingly. As such, we at Active Living Health are taking proactive steps to help prevent the spread of coronavirus. Staying well informed and following the best practices provided by the CDC and WHO will increase the odds of staying healthy and diminish the spread of this disease.
While things can change quickly, to date, no outbreaks have occurred in Orange County - FloridaHealth.gov
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following the guidelines from these agencies as well as local health departments and medical professionals.
We have communicated directly to all our associates regarding the necessity of safe hand washing and hygiene practices.
The CDC’s Prevention & Treatment guidelines provide the public with the best methods of protecting themselves against possible infection. (Such as these CDC recommended daily practices below.)
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily.
While we continue to closely monitor recommendations and protocols established by the World Health Organization (WHO), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and local health departments in regard to COVID-19, we remain committed to providing all of our services at this time.
What You Can Do
We recommend patients follow guidelines issued by the CDC, and if you are feeling unwell, please take steps to safeguard others and remain at home.
To date, routine hygienic measures are the suggested best practice for prevention of viruses like the coronavirus (Covid-19).
Information & Resources
Follow the links below to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- About Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Steps to Prevent Illness
- What To Do If You Are Sick
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers